Made from pure beeswax, enjoy a candle that burns longer and has a natural, honey scent.
Burn time approximately 4 hours.
Burns longer. Beeswax burns about twice as long as a soy candle of comparable size, and three times as long as a paraffin candle. This is because beeswax has the highest melting point of any wax.
Non-toxic. Paraffin wax is a by-product of petroleum and when a paraffin candle burns, it emits black soot and toxic fumes containing harmful chemicals such as toluene and benzene. Beeswax burns cleanly and is non-toxic.
Purifies the air. Beeswax candles do not emit smoke and are a natural ioniser. This means they emit negative ions (just as plants do) that purify the air you breathe.
Natural honey scent. Pure beeswax harvested from bees that have foraged on local nectar is infused with the scent of honey. Beeswax absorbs aromas and the only way to remove them is by bleaching the wax. But why would you want to do that?! Our beeswax is pure and unbleached.
No harmful synthetic fragrance oils. When making a candle with a wax that has no natural scent (such as paraffin or soy), fragrance oils are added. These fragrance oils can contain anywhere from 50-300 distinct chemicals, some of which have been linked to health problems! Our candles are not scented with fragrance oils at all, in fact none of our products are.
More golden flame. The natural colour of beeswax produces a flame that is more golden than soy or paraffin.
Why doesn't everyone use beeswax?
Primarily because of the cost! Beeswax costs about 5 times more than soy wax at a wholesale rate (and paraffin is even cheaper than soy).
So a beeswax candle costs more than soy, but it burns twice as long, so you're actually getting good value. Add to that its natural honey scent and air purifying properties and you're onto a great, healthy product!